Driving direction to Estrellas de Mendoza from Manila
1. The best way to resort is to drive via SLEX which connects to Star tollway.
This will cut your usual travel time by approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour
by skipping the traffic in San Jose, Turbina Highway. This will be
approximately 132km from Magallanes to the resort itself, and will take you
about 2 ½ hours depending on traffic.
2. Take SLEX all the way to where it connects with Star tollway. The SLEX itself is
approximately 39kilometers from Magallanes in Makati where it ends to
connect with the Star tollway. It will be a pleasant and scenic 35km drive in star
tollway before you take the San Jose, Ibaan exit (the forth exit).
3. After exiting, veer to your left for a 2.5km drive to reach an intersection with a
sign pointing to Rosario, then turn left at this intersection, while on this road,
you will notice the municipal hall of Ibaan on your right, while the church will be
on your left. After passing the church, you will reach a forked road. Turn right
at the road sign pointing to the town of San Juan. This will be an 8km drive on
this road going to Rosario town proper.
4. At the town proper of Rosario, you will notice a Jollibee outlet. Drive past it and
the road will lead you all the way to San Juan town proper which is
approximately 23km away.
5. At San Juan town proper, you will notice a Dunkin Donut sign in your right and
proceed straight until you reach the Municipal Hall of San Juan. There is a road
immediately to your right. Turn to it because this is now the main road to Laiya.
This is concrete road of about 20 or so kilometres going to Estrellas de
Mendoza Playa Resort.
6. You will see the sign going to Estrellas de Mendoza and you will never miss the
7-storey structure of the hotel along the beach.